One Week Self Financed Short Term Training Program on “Medical Signal and Image Processing-II” (2nd MSIP-2017) By NIT Raipur :-
This is second STTP on the same track of MSIP 2016 conducted from 22nd to 27th August 2016. This time the contents are improvised based on feedback of MSIP 2016. The contents are reorganized on improved practical aspects which will surely benefits budding researchers in this field.
The aim of this training program is to provide an exposure to both basics and recent advances in medical signal and image processing. The participants will able to learn computational tool MATLAB and its use to this area of research with numerous datasets.
• Introduction to Medical Signal and Imaging Methods (from medical experts).
• Introduction to Medical Signal and Image processing techniques.
• Electrocardiogram (ECG) signal processing.
• Real-time ECG and EEG signal acquisition
• Electroencephalogram (EEG) signal processing.
• Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS) Image Processing.
• Carotid Ultrasound Image Processing.
• Psoriasis Disease Image Processing.
• Lung CT Image Processing.
UG/PG Students, Research Scholars, Academicians, and Industry Professionals.
Registration Fee Details: Participants Amount (in Rs)
Participants Reg. Fee
Students/Research Scholars 3,000.00
Industry Delegates 4,500.00
Applications in prescribed format with registration fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director, NIT Raipur” must reach the coordinator on or before
30-April-2017. Registration fee includes registration kit, tea and lunch during the training programme. Fee is non-refundable. Since the number of seats is limited to
30, the selection will be made on first cum first serve basis and intimation will be sent to the candidates by email as per the schedule. Certificates will be issued to
the participants only after attending the complete course. No TA/DA will be paid to the participants.