National Seminar on “Advances in Mine Environment, Geotechniques and Ground Control” (AMEGGC-2017) By NIT Raipur :-
Mining industry has been going through challenges in meeting the high demands of production besides maintaining its safety, environmental strictures, with minimum risk and hazards. The economics of the mining has been largely redefined under such new challenges.
The objective of the Seminar is to address the challenges towards maintaining the environmental standards through improvising technologies, against of the backdrop of difficult geo-mining conditions. With the growing difficulties in performing mining activities under considerable ground disturbances, the mining industry has evolved with innovative designs of mining excavations, besides maintaining there safety while achieving routine mining advance.
The Seminar is expected to provide a forum for exchange of ideas and discussion amongst the practicing mining engineers, geo-environmentalists, scientists and academicians responsible for the development of mining industry.
REGISTRATION DETAILS :-
Participants shall have to send a Registration form along with the Registration Fees to register for the Seminar. A full registration fee includes one electronic copy of the conference proceedings. Registration fees do not include a transportation expenses, or hotel accommodations.
REGISTRATION FEES :-
- UG Students : 500
- Research Scholars (PG/Ph.D) : 1000
- Faculty Members : 1000
- Industry Delegates : 2000
REGISTRATION MODE :-
- Demand Draft: Demand Draft must be drawn in favour of “Director, National Institute of Technology Raipur” payable at Raipur.
- Online Bank Transfer Details: Account Name: Director NIT Raipur; Account No.: 34349680351 ; Account Type: Saving; Bank Name: State Bank of India, Raipur; Branch:
G.C.E.T. Raipur; Branch Code: 02852; IFSC Code: SBIN0002852; Bank Address: G.E. Road, Raipur –492010 (C.G.)
- For Online payment, an intimation of Payment Details shall have to becommunicated to the Secretary.
IMPORTANT DATES :-
Technical abstracts: 25 Nov. 2017
Technical paper: 30 Nov. 2017
Registration: on or before 2 Dec. 2017